Bob is the founder and head financial advisor of CIS Wealth Management Group.
Bob Barber, CWS®, CKA®
Bob is the owner and Senior Wealth Advisor of CIS Wealth Management. He has 35 years of investing experience, starting with real estate back in May of 1984 and financial planning and advisory experience since 1993. For 25 years, Bob has been helping individuals, couples, and families with financial advise from a Biblical perspective.
If you are looking for sound financial advice without compromising Christian values, then CIS Wealth Management is a great choice. Bob is a Certified Wealth Strategist® and has many years of experience in teaching and advising others.
The CIS “Wealth Management” page is a great place to start to get an idea of Bob’s financial planning techniques. From there, you can learn more in detail about each piece of the financial puzzle that he has developed by following links to other, recommended pages.
To meet with Bob, we recommend that you begin with downloading the CIS Wealth Online Confidential Profile, and then scheduling a no hassle appointment with him either in person, by phone, or online.
A little more about Bob:
- Certified Wealth Strategist®
- Host of Christian Investors Daily for 8 years on radio stations in San Antonio, Austin,
- Houston, and Corpus Christi that taught Biblical Principles for finance
- Has taught many Bible studies on finance and is the author of 7 Pillars of Biblical Stewardship and Biblical Viewpoints of Money
- Leads a monthly Bible Study group for Kingdom Advisors for Christian financial professionals in Central Texas
- Current member of Kingdom Advisors, a nationwide group of Christian financial professionals
- Has led many Wednesday night topical Bible studies at Oakwood Baptist Church
- Past President of the National Association of Christian Financial Consultants
- Qualified Kingdom Advisor® with Kingdom Advisors
- Member of Oakwood Baptist Church for last 15 years
- Has spoken and continues to speak for churches and ministries on Creative Giving Techniques, Planned Giving and Estate Planning
- Has been married to the same wonderful woman for 34 years, and they have three grown children. The two oldest are married, and one currently works in the business with Bob.
- Has lived in New Braunfels for 33 years
- Is a 6th Generation Central Texan. Born in Austin. Third great Grandfather was Reuben Hornsby, the first white settler of Travis County and Austin, TX
- Attended Southwest Texas State University (now Texas State University) from 1980-1984